In January, following the change in the ownership of Eltel AB, the composition of Eltel’s Nomination Committee changed accordingly. As of 31 January 2017, the five largest shareholders of Eltel are: Zeres Capital, Solero Luxco S.á.r.l., the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (AP4), Swedbank Robur Fonder and the First National Pension Fund (AP1).
The composition of the Nomination Committee is as follows (holdings as of 31 January 2017):
- Joakim Rubin, Zeres Capital (13.03% of votes)
- Erik Malmberg, Solero Luxco S.á.r.l. (10.84% of votes)
- Per Colleen, The Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (AP4) (9.60% of votes)
- Marianne Flink, Swedbank Robur Fonder (9.57% of votes) and
- Ossian Ekdahl, The First Swedish National Pension Fund (AP1) (6.00% of votes)
The Nomination Committee members represent 49.02% of the votes in the Company.
Note that the calculation above is based on the total amount of Eltel’s ordinary shares, totalling 62,624,238. The calculation does not include class C shares, totalling 537,000, currently held by Eltel. The class C shares do not entitle to any dividend and carry 1/10 voting rights. However, Eltel will not exercise any voting rights regarding these shares as long as held by Eltel.
Eltel’s Annual General Meeting for the financial year 2016 will take place on 1 June 2017.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +46 76 633 5220, firstname.lastname@example.org