- Net sales EUR 251.0 million (266.6). Total growth -5.9% and organic growth1 in Power and Communication -2.0%
- Operative EBITA2 EUR -3.0 million (-7.6) and operative EBITA margin -1.2% (-2.9)
- Operating result (EBIT) EUR -3.6 million (-10.4) and EBIT margin -1.4% (-3.9)
- Net result EUR -7.4 million (-9.5)
- Earnings per share EUR -0.05 (-0.06), basic and diluted
- Cash flow from operating activities EUR -33.8 million. The comparable cash flow from operating activities before IFRS 16 impact3 was EUR -40.6 million (-35.8).
Significant events during and after the reporting period
- On 4 March 2019, Eltel agreed with its banks on certain amendments to its existing financial agreement that matures in Q1 2021. The new amendments include, among others, financial covenants and a plan to reduce net debt during the term.
- On 3 April 2019, Eltel announced it will focus on the Nordic market and has initiated an evaluation of strategic alternatives for its Polish and German operations, including a potential divestment.
|EUR million||Jan-Mar 2019||Jan-Mar 2018||Change, %||EUR million||Jan-Dec 2018|
|Net sales||Net sales|
|Total Group||251.0||266.6||-5.9||Total Group||1,188.9|
|Operative EBITA2||Operative EBITA2|
|Items not allocated4||-3.3||-3.7||11.3||Items not allocated4||-15.4|
|Total Group||-3.0||-7.6||-60.3||Total Group||-2.2|
1) Adjusted for divested operations and currency effects.
2) Eltel follows the profitability of segments with Operative EBITA. Please see page 20 for definitions of the key ratios.
3) See page 19 for more information on IFRS 16 impact on cash flow.
4) Items not allocated to operating segments consist of Group management function.