- Net sales EUR 276.0 million (295.5). Total growth -6.6% and organic growth(1 in Power and Communication -6.4%
- Operative EBITA(2 EUR 2.5 million (2.0) and operative EBITA margin 0.9% (0.7)
- Operating result (EBIT) EUR 2.1 million (1.6) and EBIT margin 0.8% (0.5)
- Net result EUR -2.0 million (0.2)
- Earnings per share EUR -0.01 (0.00), basic and diluted
- Cash flow from operating activities EUR 13.5 million. The comparable cash flow from operating activities before IFRS 16 impact(3 was EUR 6.9 million (-14.3).
- Net sales EUR 527.0 million (562.2). Total growth -6.3% and organic growth(1 in Power and Communication -4.3%
- Operative EBITA(2 EUR -0.5 million (-5.7) and operative EBITA margin -0.1% (-1.0)
- Operating result (EBIT) EUR -1.5 million (-8.8) and EBIT margin -0.3% (-1.6)
- Net result EUR -9.4 million (-9.3)
- Earnings per share EUR -0.06 (-0.06), basic and diluted
- Cash flow from operating activities EUR -20.3 million. The comparable cash flow from operating activities before IFRS 16 impact(3 was EUR -33.7 million (-50.1).
Significant events during and after the reporting period
- On 3 April 2019, Eltel announced it will focus on the Nordic market and has initiated an evaluation of strategic alternatives for its Polish and German operations, including a potential divestment.
- On 26 June, Eltel and LFV, Air Navigation Services of Sweden, signed a letter of intent according to which Eltel will divest the business area Aviation & Security to LFV. In the letter of intent, both parties undertake to ensure a definitive agreement is signed no later than the first quarter 2020. The definitive agreement is conditional on approval by the respective party’s board, the Swedish Competition Authority and the Swedish Government.
|EUR million||Apr-Jun 2019||Apr-Jun 2018||Change, %||EUR million||Jan-Jun 2019||Jan-Jun 2018||Change, %|
|Net sales||Net sales|
|Total Group||276.0||295.5||-6.6||Total Group||527.0||562.2||-6.3|
|Operative EBITA(2||Operative EBITA(2|
|Items not allocated(4||-2.2||-4.5||52.2||Items not allocated(4||-5.5||-8.3||33.3|
|Total Group||2.5||2.0||26.4||Total Group||-0.5||-5.7||90.3|
1) Adjusted for divested operations and currency effects.
2) Eltel follows the profitability of segments with Operative EBITA. Please see page 22 for definitions of the key ratios.
3) See page 21 for more information on IFRS 16 impact on cash flow.
4) Items not allocated to operating segments consist of Group management function.