- Net sales EUR 281.8 million (295.9). Total growth -4.8% and organic growth(1) in Power and Communication -2.9%
- Operative EBITA(2) EUR 4.1 million (0.5) and operative EBITA margin 1.5% (0.2)
- Operating result (EBIT) EUR 3.9 million (-0.2) and EBIT margin 1.4% (-0.1)
- Net result EUR -3.9 million (-9.6)
- Earnings per share EUR -0.03 (-0.06), basic and diluted
- Cash flow from operating activities EUR 6.7 million. The comparable cash flow from operating activities before IFRS 16 impact(3) was EUR -0.1 million (-16.8).
- Net sales EUR 808.8 million (858.1). Total growth -5.7% and organic growth(1) in Power and Communication -3.9%
- Operative EBITA(2) EUR 3.6 million (-5.2) and operative EBITA margin 0.4% (-0.6)
- Operating result (EBIT) EUR 2.5 million (-9.0) and EBIT margin 0.3% (-1.0)
- Net result EUR -13.3 million (-18.9)
- Earnings per share EUR -0.09 (-0.13), basic and diluted
- Cash flow from operating activities EUR -13.6 million. The comparable cash flow from operating activities before IFRS 16 impact(3) was EUR -33.8 million (-66.8).
Significant events during and after the third quarter
- On 6 August 2019, Eltel signed an agreement to divest its Polish Communication business to VINCI Energies. The divestment was completed on 14 October 2019 and the total consideration of the transaction was EUR 12.6 million.
- On 1 September 2019, Mikael Malmgren, Strategy and Business Development Director of Eltel AB, was appointed Chief Financial Officer, CFO, and Chief Operating Officer, COO, of Eltel Sweden and subsequently left the Group Management Team.
- On 24 October 2019, it was announced that Petter Traaholt, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Eltel, will leave the company at the end of February 2020, to assume the position as CFO at V.Group. A search process for his successor has been initiated.
|EUR million||Jul-Sep 2019||Jul-Sep 2018||Change, %||EUR million||Jan-Sep 2019||Jan-Sep 2018||Change, %|
|Net sales||Net sales|
|Total Group||281.8||295.9||-4.8||Total Group||808.8||858.1||-5.7|
|Operative EBITA(2)||Operative EBITA(2)|
|Items not allocated(4)||-1.4||-3.3||56.8||Items not allocated(4)||-6.9||-11.6||40.1|
|Total Group||4.1||0.5||682.4||Total Group||3.6||-5.2||169.3|
(1) Adjusted for divested operations and currency effects.
(2) Eltel follows the profitability of segments with Operative EBITA. Please see page 23 for definitions of the key ratios.
(3) See page 22 for more information on IFRS 16 impact on cash flow.
(4) Items not allocated to operating segments consist of Group management and support function.