Changes in Eltel´s share capital since 1 January 2015
|Date of registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office||Transactions||Change in number of shares||Total number of shares||Change in share capital (EUR)||Total share capital (EUR)||Quota (par) value (EUR)|
|31 December 2014||863,635,790||86,363,579||0.1|
|15 January 2015 1)||Reclassification of shares||0||863,635,790||0||86,363,579||0.1|
|22 January 2015||Reverse split 20:1||-820,454,001||43,181,789||0||86,363,579||2.0|
|6 February 2015 2)||Reclassification of shares||0||43,181,789||0||86,363,579||2.0|
|6 February 2015 3)||New issue in the Offer||9,248,236||52,430,025||18,496,472||104,860,051||2.0|
|6 February 2015||Redemption of shares||-1,985,457||50,444,568||-3,970,914||100,889,137||2.0|
|6 February 2015||Set-off issue of PIK notes||1,585,957||52,030,525||3,171,914||104,061,051||2.0|
|6 February 2015||New issue in the Offer||10,237,058||62,267,583||20,474,116||124,535,167||2.0|
|12 February 2015||New issue||356,655||62,624,238||713,310||125,248,477||2.0|
|6 April 2016 4)||New issue||537,000||63,161,238||1,074,000||126,322,477||2.0|
|3 July 2017 5)||Reduction of share capital||0||63,161,238||-62,624,238||63,698,239||1.01|
|3 July 2017||New issue||93,516,133||156,677,371||94,311,214||158,009,453||1.01|
|7 July 2017||New issue||420,224||157,097,595||423,797||158,433,250||1.01|
|9 July 2018 6)||Reclassification of shares||0||157,097,595||0||158,433,250||0.1|
|21 August 2018 7)||Reduction of share capital||-448,514||156,649,081||-452,999||157,980,251||1.01|
1) 20 shares of share class B were reclassified to 20 shares of share class A
2) All shares were reclassified to shares of one share class
3) These shares were subscribed by SEB on behalf of those entitled to subscription in accordance with the Prospectus, at subscription price in SEK that corresponds to EUR 2 per share. After payment and delivery of shares on the closing date, SEB has made a capital contribution to the Company in an amount corresponding to the difference between the finally determined offer price and the subscription price paid by SEB
4) All shares issued were C class
5) Reduction of the share capital was resolved on 1 June 2017, by the Annual General Meeting
6) All shares reclassified were C class and were held by Eltel
7) Reduction of the share capital with EUR 452,999.14 by redemption of all remaining 448,514 C-shares at nominal value in accordance with section 5 of the articles of association and that the total number of shares. All C-shares were held by Eltel.
Eltel AB was introduced on the Nasdaq Stockholm on 6 February 2015 through an initial public offering of ordinary shares. The offering including the over-allotment option was increased in full and comprised a total of 42,165,277 shares, of which 19,485,294 were newly issued shares and 22,679,983 existing shares. The subscription price in the offering was SEK 68 per share. The total value of the offering was approximately SEK 1.3 billion and Eltel received about EUR 127.3 million in equity after issue costs. The last price paid on 30 December 2015 was SEK 84.50.
On 31 December 2015, the number of shareholders was 1,903. The last price paid on 30 December 2015 was SEK 84.50, an increase of 24% from the introduction price, giving Eltel a total market capitalisation of SEK 5.3 billion or approximately EUR 575 million. During 2015, an average of 122,000 shares were traded per day on the Nasdaq Stockholm. The highest share price paid during the year was SEK 108.75 and the lowest was SEK 69.00.
Eltels’s share capital on 21 August 2018 totalled EUR 157,980,251 based on the total number of 156,649,081 shares.