The shareholders of Eltel AB (publ) (Reg. No. 556728-6652) (“Eltel”) are hereby invited to the Annual General Meeting to be held on 4 May 2020 at 14:00 CET.
Scandic Alvik, Gustavslundsvägen 135, 167 51 Bromma, Sweden.
Notice of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting shall:
- be entered into the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on 27 April 2020; and
- give notice of his/her intention to participate at the Annual General Meeting no later than 28 April 2020, preferably by 12:00 noon CET.
Notice of attendance at the Annual General Meeting shall be made by mail to: “Eltel AB, attn: Henrik Sundell, P.O. Box 126 23, SE-112 92 Stockholm, Sweden”, or by email to: email@example.com.
When giving notice of participation, the shareholder shall state name, personal identification number or company registration number, telephone number and number of shares the shareholder will represent at the Annual General Meeting.
Shareholders represented by proxy shall at the Annual General Meeting present proxy and other relevant authorisation documents, and are asked to submit copies of such documents to the company in connection with the notice of participation as set out above. A proxy form will be available at the company’s website, www.eltelgroup.com, and may be ordered by contacting the company.
Nominee registered shares
Shareholders with nominee-registered shares must, in order to participate at the Annual General Meeting, temporarily register the shares in his or her own name. Such shareholders must notify their nominees of this in due time prior to 27 April 2020, when such registration must be effected.
Measures due to the Coronavirus
As a precautionary measure due to the Coronavirus and in consideration of our shareholders and employees, Eltel has decided to adjust the setup surrounding the Annual General Meeting so that consideration is given to the attendees’ health while upholding the opportunity for the shareholders to exercise their rights. Eltel therefore plans to hold the Annual General Meeting in a simplified form.
The setup for the Annual General Meeting is intended to be as follows:
- The Annual General Meeting will be minimized in time, but without infringing upon the shareholders’ rights.
- No food or beverages will be offered.
- Shareholders are asked to refrain from bringing assistants.
- The number of board members and members of the Group Management in attendance will be limited.
- Eltel intends to propose that the Annual General Meeting allow shareholders not in attendance to follow the Annual General Meeting online, however without possibility to vote or communicate.
Shareholders who have visited a risk area or who belong to a risk category are requested to refrain from attending the Annual General Meeting. The same applies for shareholders who are experiencing illness symptoms. For such persons, the opportunity exists to participate via proxy instead of attending in person. For further information regarding proxy forms and proxies, please refer to “Proxies etc.” above. Shareholders who wish to follow the Annual General Meeting online are asked to contact the company via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28 April 2020 for further instructions.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +46 76 633 5220, email@example.com
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +358 405 483 695, firstname.lastname@example.org