Based on the February 13, 2015, known ownership in Eltel, a committee is appointed before the 2015 Annual General Meeting (“AGM”).
The Nomination Committee consists of:
- Mattias Eklund, appointed by 3i (20.0% of votes)
- Joakim Rubin, appointed by Zeres Capital (10.5% of votes)
- Per Colleen, appointed by AP4 (8.5% of votes)
- Thomas Hofmeister, appointed by BNP Paribas (7.6% of votes)
Nomination Committee represents about 46,6 percent of the votes in the company.
Shareholders in Eltel are invited to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee by e-mail to email@example.com or at:
- Eltel AB (publ)
- Attention: Group Legal
- Box 126 23
- SE-112 92 Stockholm, Sweden
For the committee to consider the proposals received with sufficient care, proposals should be submitted no later than March 19, 2015.
The committee’s proposal will be presented in the Notice of 2015 AGM and on the company website. Eltel’s AGM 2015 will take place 19 May 2015 at 3.00 pm at the company office at Adolfsbergsvägen 13 in Bromma in Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information, please contact:
Päivi Hautamäki, General Counsel at Eltel AB