|Date of registration with the Swedish Companies Registration office||Transactions||Ordinary shares and changes in ordinary shares||C-shares and changes in C-shares||Total number of shares||Change in share capital (EUR)||Total share capital (EUR)||Quota (par) value (EUR)|
|30 Jun 2022||156,736,781||1,494,300||158,231,081||159,575,695||1,01|
|7 Jun 2022||Reclassification of shares||87,700||-87,700||158,231,081||159,575,695|
|31 Mar 2022||156,649,081||1,582,000||158,231,081||159,575,695||1.01|
|18 Mar 2022||Issue of new C-shares||972,000||158,231,081||980,260||159,575,695||1.01|
|1 Feb 2022 7)||Reduction of share capital||-240,000||157,259,081||-242,039||158,595,435||1.01|
|31 Dec 2021||156,649,081||850,000||157,499,081||158,837,474||1.01|
|31 Dec 2020||156,649,081||850,000||157,499,081||158,837,474||1.01|
|31 Dec 2019||156,649,081||850,000||157,499,081||158,837,474||1.01|
|23 Jan 2019||Issue of new C-shares||850,000||157,499,081||857,223||158,837,474||1.01|
|31 Dec 2018||156,649,081||0||156,649,081||157,980,251||1.01|
|21 Aug 2018 6)||Reduction of share capital||-448,514||156,649,081||-452,999||157,980,251||1.01|
|9 Jul 2018 5)||Reclassification of shares||88,486||-88,486||157,097,595||-||158,433,250||-|
|31 Dec 2017||156,560,595||537,000||157,097,595||158,433,250||1.01|
|7 Jul 2017||New issue||420,224||-||157,097,595||432,797||158,433,250||1.01|
|3 Jul 2017||New issue||93,516,133||-||156,677,371||94,311,214||158,009,453||1.01|
|3 Jul 2017 4)||Reduction of share capital||-||63,161,238||-62,624,238||63,698,239||1.01|
|31 Dec 2016||62,624,238||537,000||63,161,238||126,322,477||2.0|
|5 Apr 2016||Issue of new C-shares||537,000||63,161,238||1,074,000||126,322,477||2.0|
|31 Dec 2015||62,624,238||-||62,624,238||125,248,477||2.0|
|12 Feb 2015||New issue||356,655||-||62,624,238||713,310||125,248,477||2.0|
|6 Feb 2015||New issue in the Offer||10,237,058||-||62,267,583||20,474,116||124,535,167||2.0|
|6 Feb 2015||Set-off issue of PIK notes||1,585,957||-||52,030,525||3,171,914||104,061,051||2.0|
|6 Feb 2015||Redemption of shares||-1,985,457||-||50,444,568||-3,970,914||100,860,051||2.0|
|6 Feb 2015 3)||New issue in the Offer||9,248,236||-||52,430,025||18,469,472||104,860,051||2.0|
|6 Feb 2015 2)||Reclassification of shares||-||0||86,363,579||2.0|
|22 Jan 2015||Reverse split 20:1||-820,454,001||-||43,181,789||-||86,363,579||2.0|
|15 Jan 2015 1)||Reclassification of shares||-||0||86,363,579||0.1|
|1 Jan 2015||863,635,790||-||863,635,790||86,363,579||0.1|
1) 20 shares of share class B were reclassified to 20 shares of share class A.
2) All shares were reclassified to shares of one share class.
3) These shares were subscribed by SEB on behalf of those entitled to subscription in accordance with the Prospectus, at subscription price in SEK that corresponds to EUR 2 per share. After payment and delivery of shares on the closing date, SEB has made a capital contribution to the Company in an amount corresponding to the difference between the finally determined offer price and the subscription price paid by SEB.
4) Reduction of the share capital was resolved on 1 June 2017, by the Annual General Meeting.
5) All shares reclassified were C class and were held by Eltel.
6) Reduction of the share capital with EUR 452,999.14 by redemption of all remaining 448,514 C-shares at nominal value in accordance with section 5 of the articles of association. All C-shares were held by Eltel.
7) Reduction of the share capital with EUR 242,039.47 by redemption of 240,000 C-shares held by Eltel.