Modern and high-capacity communication networks support the digitalisation of society and enable people to interact in new ways. This reduces the need to travel by enabling hybrid working and creates new opportunities for individuals and businesses.
We develop and provide services for both new and existing customers that complement our core business offering. This includes services related to indoor coverage, private 5G networks, Network Operations Centres (NOCs) and OTIT (Operation Technology IT) solutions.
Right skills and best tools
It is our technicians who meet our end customers and it is important that we have the right skills and best tools in order to guarantee a good customer experience, while also streamlining the planning of our technicians’ daily tasks.
Our main customers are large telecom operators and communication network owners, such as utility companies. Eltel’s operations generally involve long-term relationships with a steady inflow of orders generated by framework agreements.
Our communication offering
Mobile telecom services
- Mobile network rollouts, modernisations, swap projects, corrective maintenance and Distributed Antenna System (DAS) networks.
- Site infrastructure management, alternating current/direct current (AC/DC) upgrades, preventive and corrective maintenance, new tower/rooftop infra constructions.
Fixed telecom services
- Fibre, copper, coaxial and hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) network construction and maintenance.
- Transmission network implementation and maintenance.
- Fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) turnkey projects.
- Building and maintenance of a broad range of public infrastructure – from digital signage and railway signalling systems to smart level crossings and hospital communication infrastructure.
Modern and high-capacity communication networks support the digitalisation of society and enable people to interact in new ways.