Eltel whistleblowing system
We encourage you to tell us if you experience or witness a conduct that you think may violate local or international law, our Code of Conduct, our values, policies and instructions, or human rights related to our operations. The Eltel whistleblowing system is the channel for reporting these concerns.
A corporate culture of transparency and integrity is fundamental to building successful organisations. Whistleblowers are important for potential threats to be identified and resolved quickly, both within and outside the organisation.
How does it work?
- All communication will be encrypted to ensure anonymity.
- The system is managed by an external service provider – operating on an independent platform for reporting and communication.
- The system is implemented in all Eltel countries, except Lithuania and Germany.
- The local CU Legal Manager is the responsible person for handling whistleblowing reports and thereby ensures communication in the local language.
- Contact routes for whistleblowers are available on the intranet and the external websites.
- Reports will be carefully investigated on a confidential basis and the results are reported back to the whistleblower.
Eltel complies with the EU Whistleblowing Directive
In order to coordinate the existing legislation in this area and protect people who report infringements throughout the EU, the European Union has adopted the so-called Whistleblower Directive. Our whistleblowing policy has been revised according to the Directive and is effective as from December 2021.